Monday, June 27, 2011

A New Week, A New Goal

You may have noticed I didn't post mid-week regarding my goal progress
for improving my sleep. Yah, I decided to have a nervous break down of
sorts instead. So moving forward, because that's all I have the energy
to do, and that act alone is nearly killing me, (whoa, easy on the
drama, Sister) I need a new goal for this week.

Let's see... This week is for the emotional pillar of health. Normally
I've thought of a goal a head of time. Not so this week. Hmmm.

What in my emotional bank account needs a deposit?

Okay, it's come to me.

This week is going to be all about thinking of others and forgetting
myself. Service. Thinking first what I can do for someone before
thinking about my needs, my trials, my struggles. Me. Me. Me. Blah.
Blah. Blah. How can I bless someone's life today? Who is saying a
prayer today for help that I can answer? Who needs my help? What can I
do to make the world a better place?

No comments:

Post a Comment