Monday, June 6, 2011

Mental Health Goal Day: Look It Up

This week's goal is going to be short and simple because in all honesty we have three teeth cutting through gums at our house and my sanity needs short, simple, easy.

Maybe you are not like me. Maybe when you hear a new word or term or phrase that you don't know you immediately go and look it up. Maybe it doesn't take hearing or reading the word 30 times before you decide you should look it up and find out what it means. Maybe you don't think to yourself, based on the context of the article you are reading or the speech being spoken that you can sort of figure out what the word means. Maybe you just decide to look it up then and there. Like I said, maybe you are not like me because I tend to do all of the above. So this week's goal for improved mental health is to figure out what that word or term or phrase is. The one you hear all the time but don't know the true definition.

I told you it would be easy.

And talking about easy things... remember that tomorrow is the day for the drawing for the free gift! So if you haven't already, leave a comment letting me know you'd like your name to be entered and then check back to see if you win!

No comments:

Post a Comment