Monday, June 13, 2011

Spiritual Goal: Self-inventory

I've been doing a lot of uninterrupted thinking lately. Another
benefit to a hurt back. (I'm trying to focus on the good of this...)
And I've come to decide it's time for some uninterrupted
self-inventory regarding my spiritual well-being. So that is the goal
for this week.

*An evaluation on my relationship with my Father in Heaven
*An evaluation on things that I need to change in my life
*An evaluation on what I need to feel the guidance of Heaven on a more
frequent basis

Things like that.

The goal may sound simple but you might have missed the word
"uninterrupted". That word requires some effort on my part. As in I am
going to have to wake up early, real early, to do this.

(this is me thinking....)

Okay, I have committed to myself that no matter what kind of night the
baby has I'll get up early and do this. I'm committed.

No comments:

Post a Comment